Samsung phones are affordable. Anyone can get a Samsung phone starting at INR 8,000/- only and it goes up to INR 70,000/- for the Flagship S8 (for 2017)
History: Samsung Group, based in Seoul, is South Korea’s largest business group. Samsung was founded in 1938 as a trading company by Lee Byung-Chul. Samsung entered the electronics industry in the late 1960s and the construction and shipbuilding industries in the mid-1970s; these areas would drive its subsequent growth. Following Lee’s death in 1987, Samsung was separated into four business groups – Samsung Group, Shinsegae Group, CJ Group and Hansol Group. Since 1990, Samsung has increasingly globalized its activities and electronics; in particular, its mobile phones and semiconductors have become its most important source of income.
Below we have suggested Some of the Best Samsung Phone Under 10000 of 2017.
1. Samsung Galaxy J2 (Black, 8 GB) (₹6,990)
Samsung Galaxy J2 offers an immersive viewing experience. Whether you’re playing games or editing your photos, almost every visual will be displayed in high definition. The colors will be more vibrant and the contrast deeper, making every image come to life.
- 1 GB RAM | 8 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 128 GB
- 4.7-inch quarter HD Display
- 5MP Rear Camera | 2MP Front Camera
- 2000 mAh Battery
- Exynos Cortex-A7 3475 Quad-Core 1.3GHz Processor
2. Samsung On7 Pro G-600FY (Gold) (Rs. 8,990.00)
The 4G enabled Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro. With Ultra Data Saving mode, save up to 50%* data as you shop online, stream videos or download your favorite apps. With enhanced memory in the Galaxy On7 Pro, play your favorite games seamlessly and mount the leader board to ace it. The S bike mode in Galaxy On7 Pro keeps unwanted calls at bay so that you can keep on riding tension free.
- 13MP primary camera with auto mode, beauty face, continuous shot, interval shot, panorama mode and 5MP front facing camera with palm gesture selfie and 120-degree selfie mode
- 13.86 centimeters (5.5-inch) TFT capacitive touchscreen with 720 x 1280 pixels HD display
- Android v6.0 Marshmallow operating system with 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon quad core processor, 2GB RAM, 16GB internal
- memory expandable up to 128GB and dual SIM (micro+micro) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- Removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
3. SAMSUNG Galaxy J2 Ace (Silver, 8 GB) (Rs. 7,990.00)
Galaxy J2 Ace comes with a 5MP selfie camera with flash for bright selfies, whether you are at a night club or outside in the night. Entertainment at 4G speed Ticks your favorite movies off the list with the incredible 4G speed and a vivid 12.64cm (5″) qHD display that brings pictures to life. The Ultra Data Saving Mode on the Galaxy J2 Ace saves up to 50% data so you can enjoy more of your favourite content while using less data. Superior voice calling Welcome superior HD voice calling into your life with VoLTE at 4G speed. Get high-quality calls and much faster connection. Equipped to perform Equipped with a powerful Quad Core processor and 1.5 GB RAM with Turbo Speed TechnologyTM, Galaxy J2 Ace gives you the power to play your favorite videos, run games and apps seamlessly.
- 8MP primary camera with f/2.2 lens flash and 5MP front facing camera with f/2.2 lens flash
- 12.7 centimeters (5-inch) capacitive touchscreen with 540 x 960 pixels resolution
- Android v6.0 Marshmallow operating system with 1.4GHz MediaTek MT6737T Chipset quad core processor, 1.5GB RAM, 8GB internal
- memory expandable up to 256GB and dual SIM dual-standby (4G+3G)
- 2600mAH lithium-ion battery
3. Samsung Galaxy A3 (Pearl White, 16GB)
Samsung Galaxy A3 (Pearl White, 16GB) online from Amazon India. The phone boasts an innovative, luxurious, full metal body design and a stunning 11.43 cm (4.5) qHD AMOLED display, without compromising on durability. The phone uses a powerful 1.2GHz Quad-core processor to give you a smooth and quick operation. It is 4G ready and supports both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth to provide you with limitless connectivity options.
- 8MP primary camera with autofocus, LED flash, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, video recording and 5MP front facing camera
- 4.5-inch (11.43 centimeters) Super AMOLED multi-touch capacitive touchscreen with 540 x 960 pixels resolution, 245 ppi pixel density and 16M color support
- Android v4.4.4 KitKat operating system with 1.2GHz Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 Cortex A53 quad core processor, Adreno
- 306 GPU, 1GB RAM, 16GB internal memory expandable up to 64GB and single Nano SIM
- 1900mAH lithium-ion battery
4. Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro (Rs. 9,090.00)
Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro (16 GB). Carrying few of the Samsung’s most innovating features i.e. Smart Glow (Next Generation LED Notification System), S-Bike Mode and the efficient Turbo Speed Technology (TST), Samsung J2 Pro is undoubtedly a must buy. It is a 4G enabled Dual-SIM smartphone with 2 GB RAM, 1. 5 GHz Quad-Core Processor and the 12. 7 cm (5) sAMOLED display, which offers the complete world of infotainment at your fingertips. Swipe the screen to unlock it, prioritize notifications into simple categories and enjoy seamless browsing and smooth navigation – the New UI (User Interface) in Samsung J2 Pro has much more to explore. Adding more, the Ultra Saving Mode adds to its optimum performance and the OTG Support function helps in its convenient usage.
- 8MP primary camera with auto, beauty face, continuous shot,panorama, pro, selfie, sports, sound and shot, rear camera selfie and 5MP front facing camera
- 12.7 centimeters (5-inch) HD Super AMOLED display with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution
- Android v6.0 Marshmallow operating system with 1.5GHz Spreadtrum SC8830 quad core processor, 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB and dual SIM (micro+micro) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- 2600mAH lithium-ion battery
5. Samsung J120 (Rs. 6,200.00)
Galaxy J1 4G comes equipped with innovative Made for India features that redefine your smartphone experience. Enjoy vibrant colours and deeper contrast while you watch your favourite videos on a Super AMOLED display. A powerful Quad Core processor and large 11.41 cm (4.5″) screen come together to help you get the most out of your 4G experience. Play your favourite games and videos effortlessly while enjoying an incredible viewing experience.Capture life’s most precious moments in captivating detail with the incredible 5 MP rear camera and a 2 MP selfie camera. And with the ‘beauty mode’ on Galaxy J1 4G, you can give your pictures a magic makeover and make them look even more beautiful.
- 5MP primary camera and 2MP front facing camera
- 11.43 centimeters (4.5-inch) capacitive touchscreen with 480 x 800 pixels resolution
- Android v5.1.1 Lollipop operating system with 1.3GHz Cortex A7 spreadtrum SC9830 Chipset quad core processor, 1GB RAM, 8GB
- internal memory expandable up to 128GB and dual SIM dual-standby (4G+3G)
- 2050mAH lithium-ion battery
6. Samsung Tizen Z3 (Rs. 8,999)
- 8MP primary camera with auto focus, flash, beauty face, HDR, interval shot, panorama, geo-tagging, face detection and 5MP front facing camera
- 5-inch (12.7 centimeters) HD sAMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution and 294 ppi pixel density
- Tizen v2.4 operating system with 1.3GHz Spreadtrum quad core processor, 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB and dual micro SIM (GSM+GSM)
- 2600mAH lithium-ion battery
7. Samsung J2 6 2016 Edition (Rs. 8,000)
The Samsung Galaxy J2 (2016) is powered by 1.5GHz quad-core processor and it comes with 1.5GB of RAM. The phone packs 8GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy J2 (2016) packs an 8-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
- 8MP primary camera and 5MP front facing the camera. For more details, refer section on Product Description
- Delivered by Samsung authorized store
- 1-year brand warranty for device and 6 months brand warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
- Hassle free Installation: Feature Demonstration, Phone Setup, SIM Swap/Resizing, Data Transfer, Phone/Data protection.
8. Samsung Galaxy Core Prime (Rs. 9,100)
Samsung Galaxy core prime dual SIM 3G smartphone – white facilitates seamless performance to achieve things quick and efficient in life. The dual SIM phone runs on 1.2 GHz Quad core processor and is based on Android v4.4.4 (KitKat) OS, upgradable to v5.0.2 (Lollipop) to meet new age communication needs. Storage and memory needs are met through 1GB RAM, 8GB built-in storage space with an extendable option up to 64GB. The 3G smartphone comes with 4.5-inch capacitive touchscreen for a highly detailed view and has a CMOS 5MP rear camera with autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection features to capture life’s precious moments forever. It sports a CMOS 2MP front camera to click selfies and powers your tasks with Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery.
- 5MP primary camera with auto focus, LED flash and 2MP front facing camera
- 4.5-inch (11.43 centimeters) capacitive touchscreen with 480 x 800 pixels resolution, 207 ppi pixel density and 16M color support
- Android v4.4.4 KitKat operating system with 1.2GHz Cortex-A53 MSM8916 Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 quad core processor, Adreno
- 306 GPU, 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory expandable up to 64GB and dual SIM (GSM+GSM)
- 2000mAH lithium-ion battery
9. Samsung Galaxy Trend (Rs. 9,600)
Samsung Galaxy Trend (Dual SIM, Midnight Black) online on Amazon India. Based on the Android OS, the phone is loaded with all the essential features that will offer you an unforgettable Smartphone experience. The Internet-enabled device also allows you to visit the Google Play store and keeps you connected on the move. Its 1GHz processor makes for top notch speed and performance, therefore, making this phone a top class must buy.
- 3MP primary camera with 2x digital zoom, video recording and CMOS sensor
- 4-inch WVGA TFT Capacitive touchscreen with 480 x 800 pixels resolution and 16M color support
- Android v4 Jelly Bean operating system with 1GHz processor, 512MB RAM, 4GB internal memory expandable up to 64GB and dual SIM (GSM+GSM)
- 1500mAH battery providing talk-time of 8 hours and standby time of 350 hours
10. Samsung Z4 (Rs. 5,790)
Samsung Z4 Dual Sim, Capture your best selfies with 5+5 MP camera and dual-LED flash. And give a magical makeover to your pictures with Live Beauty Effects and Profile Crop. Enjoy an immersive screen with a sleek 2. 5D glass and thin bezel. The inherent back covers give your Samsung Z4 a stylish look combined with a comfortable grip. Keep your entertainment live and hassle free with My Galaxy 2.0 and Quick services. Never miss out on important happenings around you with latest news feed on Minus One and event syncing with Calendar feature. The Quad core processor powered by Tizen enables your Samsung Z4 to perform faster and better. Enjoy uninterrupted HD voice calling with VoLTE over 4G networks and a tension free ride with the S bike mode.
- 5MP primary camera with auto, beauty face, fast motion, interval shot, night, pro, selfie, wide selfie and 5MP front facing camera
- 11.43 centimeters (4.5-inch) WVGA capacitive touchscreen with 480 x 800 pixels resolution
- Tizen operating system with 1.5GHz Spreadtrum SC9830A quad core processor, 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB and dual SIM dual-standby (4G+4G)
- 2050mAH lithium-ion battery providing talk-time of 44 hours